From Pearson International Airport:
- By public transit: From Ground Level in Terminal 1, or Arrivals Level in Terminal 3, take the 192 Airport Rocket Bus to Kipling Station. This service operates from 5:30 am to 2:00 am, seven days a week; One-way travel time is approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Then, travel by subway eastbound to the station closest to your destination.
- By shuttle: Toronto Airport Express is a scheduled luxury motor coach service that travels directly between the airport and 9 different downtown locations. The service operates 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and departs approximately every 30 minutes.
- By limousine or taxi: Limousine service from Pearson International to most downtown hotels will cost approximately $70 to $80 CAD; taxi service will be slightly cheaper. Be sure to arrange the price before departing to your destination.
From Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport:
- Please consult the Toronto Port Authority website for more information on transportation options to and from this airport: Getting to Billy Bishop.
In the city:
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
- Taxis. As of June 2012, these are the rates set by the City of Toronto:
- One to four passengers
- For first .155 km, or part thereof – $4.45
- For each addition .155 or part thereof – $0.25
- For each 31 seconds of waiting while under engagement – $0.25